Los Angeles Uber Accident Lawyer
Benefits of Hiring the Best Los Angeles Uber Accident Lawyer
The Complexities of Uber Accidents
- Offline – When a driver is in their vehicle but not using the app, they are considered “offline”. Any accidents that happen during this period are handled by the driver’s personal insurance policy.
- Available – When a driver is in their vehicle, using the app, and waiting to accept a ride, they are considered “available”. They are covered by Uber’s insurance coverage—liability only—but for a limited amount ($50k injury/$25k property/$100k total).
- En Route – When a driver has accepted a ride and is on their way to pick up the passenger, they’re considered “en route”. They’re covered by Uber’s full insurance coverage at this time ($1M liability/$1M uninsured/underinsured motorist injury/and contingent collision/comprehensive).
- On Trip – When a driver has picked up the passenger and is bringing them to their destination, they’re considered “on trip”. They’re covered by Uber’s full insurance coverage during this time (see above).
What's Included With Our Services?
Our Los Angeles Uber Accident Lawyers have a proven track record of success in helping accident victims get maximum compensation. We know the law and have a dedicated team waiting to get you the compensation you deserve. You should know that you have legal options and there is help available just one phone call away.
Get Access to Top Doctors
Whether you or a member of your family has been injured in an uber accident, our team will help you find not only a great doctor, but the best doctors. With access to our database, you are ensuring that you and your loved ones will receive the highest quality care available.
Free Case Evaluation
Our firm offers a free case evaluation so that you may obtain legal advice without any financial commitment or obligation. Our legal team will answer all your questions in a way that is clear and easy to understand. We will also discuss your available options with you and advise you of the best legal action to take free of charge.
How Much Compensation Can I Recieve After an Uber Accident?
- Medical expenses for bodily injury
- Medical bills for future medical treatment
- Physical therapy
- Lost income
- Car rental fees
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
Do You Need 24 Hour Uber Accident Lawyer?
Don't Let Pricing Get in The Way of Your Uber Accident in Los Angeles
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Wondering if you have a strong case for compensation following a personal injury? Curious if a settlement offer you have received from the insurance company is fair? Call Fair Cases Law Group at 833-324-7111 to discuss your case during a free initial consultation.