FedEx Truck Accidents
As an increasing number of Americans rely on deliveries, we see a growing number of FedEx delivery trucks on the roads. Unfortunately, with so many FedEx trucks on the road, the likelihood of being in a FedEx truck accident increases tenfold for several reasons.
If you were involved in a FedEx truck accident, reach out to a FedEx truck accident attorney today.
Free Case Review
FedEx Truck Accidents
Avvo Clients' Choice Award
Client Choice recognizes those law firms that stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service.
History of FedEx
Although FedEx truck drivers are taught to drive large trucks and semi-trucks, the training is often inadequate, or the truck drivers do not observe the rules they were trained.
Causes of FedEx Truck Accidents
FedEx truck accidents can happen in different circumstances:
- A vehicle may have been poorly maintained, causing it to catch on fire.
- A trucker may be sleep deprived or have been driving more hours than allowed by Federal Regulations.
- The truck driver may have neglected to follow the laws of the roadway.
- A vehicle can turn over and spill contents onto the roadway.
- The truck driver could be under the influence of drugs.
- The cargo may have been poorly attached, leading to instability.
- The truck may have been improperly tagged for conspicuity in nighttime driving.
- A truck driver might fail to stop or pass dangerously.
Since these truck carriers are so large, accidents involving trucks can have unfortunate results. Below is a picture showing a serious crash that involved a FedEx freight truck.
Why FedEx Accident Lawsuits Have a Higher Settlement Value
The jury frequently feels sympathy for the truck driver and does not want to issue them with a large judgment. When suing FedEx and other defendants operating a commercial truck or vehicle, our attorneys will often not even mention the driver as a defendant. This leaves the jury to focus only on the big pocket.
Get Maximum Compensation
Our FedEx accident lawyers have a proven track record of success in helping truck accident victims get maximum compensation. We have a dedicated team waiting to get you compensated.
What Should I Do If I'm Involved in a FedEx Truck Accident Hit and Run?
What to Do After a FedEx Truck Accident Hit and Run
Free Case Evaluation
Our truck accident lawyers have a proven track record of success in helping getting maximum compensation. We know the law and have a dedicated team waiting to get you the compensation you deserve.
Why You Need a Knowledgable Truck Crash Attorney for a FedEx Accident
FedEx Truck Accident Lawyer
No Recovery No Fee Guaranteed
We charge no legal fees unless you win or settle your case. If your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing, we guarantee it.