Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
As a top Los Angeles car accident lawyer, we will never settle a case for less than full value. You can count on our personal injury lawyers to provide the support you need.
Free Case Review
Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
Why Hire Fair Cases Law Group, Personal Injury Lawyers for Your Car Accident Claim?
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients in car accidents.
- Our firm will do everything possible to get you maximum compensation.
- Our firm believes in personalized legal representation.
- Our firm offers our services on contingency fee basis– which means that you don’t pay us a dime unless we win or settle your case.
- Our firm provides a free case evaluation with an attorney car crash.
Our Clients Matter to Us
Award-Winning Los Angeles Car Accident Attorneys
Avvo Clients' Choice Award
Client Choice recognizes those law firms that stand apart for excellent client care and quality of service.
How Can a Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney Help?
- Conduct a thorough investigation into all aspects of your LA car accident. This will include collecting all crash-related data (video and photo surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, and more).
- Get a hold of your medical records. We’ll have your medical history checked by a qualified medical professional who can determine the full extent of your injuries.
- Determined the expenses and losses in the past, present, and future projects. To calculate your overall losses, we’ll look at your lost wages, total medical bills, medical equipment costs, and more.
- Make a claim for the insurance company. Not only can we file your claim, but we’ll also manage all contact and negotiations with the insurance companies to ensure that you get paid fairly and quickly.
- File a complaint after a traffic crash. We would not hesitate to file a claim and take the case to court if the insurance company refuses to give a reasonable settlement.
Types of Car Accidents in California
Common Car Accident Injuries
- Cuts and bruises
- Fractures and broken bones
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Back and neck injuries
- Chronic pain
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
Why Should You Seek Medical Attention Right After an Accident?
When to Hire a Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
How Much Would A Car Accident Attorney In Los Angeles Cost You?
How Long do I Have To File a Claim for a Los Angeles Car Accident?
Compensation for Car Accident Victims
- Medical bills: Any medical bills incurred as a result of the car accident injury will be taken into account. This covers bills for previous and current care, as well as the cost of any potential further injuries treatment you will need as a result of your injuries. We should also think about the costs of physical therapy, medical treatment, and recovery.
- Property damage: After an accident, you still want to make sure your property is repaired. Damages to the vehicle and any property inside the vehicle that was destroyed in a car accident are referred to as property loss damages.
- Lost wages: If you are unable to work as a result of your injury, you should be entitled to claim compensation for your lost wages and benefits.
- Lost future earnings: Car accident accidents will make it difficult for a person to return to work. Future profits that have been lost can be used to offset the losses. We should also remember those who are willing to return to work but at a reduced capacity, maybe in a lower-paying position.
- Pain and Suffering: Many injury injuries are more than just physical. They can provide remuneration for the pain and suffering you have experienced or may continue to experience as a result of your serious injuries car accident injuries and damages.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: If your car accident injuries have changed your ability to engage in events and enjoy life, these damages will help you make up for the loss.
- Punitive damages: If the defendant’s conduct were willfully or outrageously negligent, you might be entitled to punitive damages. These monetary damages are intended to compensate the criminal for their actions and deter them from doing them in the future.