Best Rated Car Accident Lawyer
Get Your Free Case Review
Get aggressive representation after a bus accident from Fair Cases Law Group.
Have you been injured in a bus accident? Whether you were riding on a bus or you were hit by a bus as a pedestrian, bicyclist, or motorist, you need to contact an experienced bus accident attorney ASAP.
Most buses are owned by the MTA or a government entity. What does all this mean? In such a case you need to act quickly. In a MTA or government bus case, a claim must be made within 6 months of the accident. Although there are exceptions, you can lose your rights if you don’t file a proper timely claim.
It’s Time to Hire Fair Cases Law Group as Your Bus Accident Attorney
We can help you with all the tasks associated with pursuing your bus accident injury claim:
- Gathering evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Finding caring and compassionate doctors
- Documenting the full extent of your injuries
- Interacting with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Negotiating for full and fair compensation
- Filing a lawsuit if needed
Now You May Wonder…
…How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
The amount of compensation you will receive depends on a variety of factors, including the severity of your injuries, the cost of your medical treatment, and the strength of the evidence in your case. In general, more severe injuries justify larger amounts of pain and compensation, and stronger evidence will encourage the liable party’s representatives to make a fair settlement offer more quickly.
As your bus accident attorney, we will explore all possible areas of compensation before making any demands on or entering any negotiations with the liable party. This may include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (in case of vehicles hit by a bus)
- Punitive damages (in case of especially egregious behavior on the part of a bus company)
Don’t Make the Mistake That Could Cost You Thousands
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
- Experienced Lawyers
- Proved Track Record
- No Win No Fee, Guarantee
- Speak with a lawyer
- Free Consultations – Call 24/7
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
To learn more about how we can help as your bus accident attorney, please contact us at 833-324-7111 and request a free initial consultation.