Pedestrian Hit by Car: Compensation & Average Settlement
Read this article to learn the types of compensation available the factors that affect your settlement amount
Get Your Free Case Review
How Much Money Would You Earn as a Pedestrian After Being Hit by a Car?
There Is No Such Thing as the "Average Settlement Amount"
Avvo Clients' Choice Award
Client Choice recognizes those law firms that stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service.
- Hospital bills from the past and future
- Continuation with medical treatment or rehabilitation
- Wages and potential earnings lost
- Physical discomfort and anguish
- Emotional injuries
Disability, disfigurement, or scarring that are permanent
- Reduced life quality
- Consortia loss
- Wrongful death damages
Calculating the Value of Your Case
What Factors Affect the Sum of the Settlement?
Additional considerations that can influence the worth of a case include the following:
- Your recovery prospects are favorable.
- Disability: temporary vs. permanent
- Age and general well-being
- How many defendants
- Insurance coverage
- Your degree of comparative negligence in relation to the crash, if any
- The magnitude of psychological and emotional trauma
- Litigation expenses
A Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Should Evaluate Your Case
Get Maximum Compensation
Our Los Angeles lawyers have a proven track record of success in helping accident victims get maximum compensation. We have a dedicated team waiting to get you the compensation you deserve.