$1000 FAIR CASES LAW GROUP SCHOLARSHIP
AWARD AND KEY DATES
- Scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded annually
- Once a winner has been selected, the scholarship award will be given to the student directly and is to be used for academic tuition only.
- Application must be submitted on or before July 1, 2021.
- The scholarship winner will be notified prior to August 15th annually.
- Candidates who are offered The Fair Cases Law Group Scholarship must agree to the terms and conditions listed in order to receive the scholarship.
- Submit a brief essay between 350 to 700 words detailing your vision for your future, including an explanation of short-term and long-term goals, and how your degree will help you get to where you want to go.
- Completed Application
- Current college or graduate school transcript or, if not already enrolled, your acceptance letter to a college or law school.
- Proof of at least a 2.5 GPA
- Candidates must “Like” the Fair Cases Law Group Facebook Page & “Share” the official Scholarship Link
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student of an accredited college/university for completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees, clients, professional affiliates, and agents of Fair Cases Law Group (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- The applicant must comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship.