Fair Cases Law Group is Hiring!
Fair Cases Law Group is a growing personal injury firm that offers a dynamic work environment with competitive salaries and benefits.
Whether you are at entry level, or have years of experience, you may be a fit for our team. Available positions are listed below. All applications must be submitted to [email protected] Please include your Name, Phone Number, Location, Cover Letter and Resume.
- Drafting and filing pleadings in state and federal courts;
- Preparation of discovery and all trial documents;
- Preparation of judicial council forms;
- Preparation and service of subpoenas;
- Drafting and handling correspondence and email;
- Scheduling of Expert Depositions and Witness;
- Calendar management, organization of files and meeting with clients, etc.;
Skills: Legal Solutions, CACI Jury Instructions, Westlaw, knowledge of Court Rules, knowledge of e-Filing
Experience: 5 years experience in plaintiff Personal Injury litigation performing the responsibilities listed above on a day to day basis with proficiency at the highest level where you can guide others.
Certifications / Education: Paralegal Certification and Associate or Undergraduate degree
- Preparation of discovery and all trial documents
- Drafting and handling correspondence and email
- Calendar management, travel arrangements, organization of files and meeting with clients
- Preparation and service of subpoenas
- Obtaining client medical records and bills
Skills: Legal Solutions, CACI Jury Instructions, Westlaw, knowledge of Court Rules, knowledge of e-Filing, Bate Stamping/Exhibits Stamping
Experience: at least 3 years experience supporting plaintiff attorneys – Preferably Personal Injury litigation
Certifications / Education: Paralegal Certification / Associate or Undergraduate Degree