Car Accident Settlement Process: What to Expect
Navigating the car accident settlement process can be tricky Read this article to learn how the car accident settlement process works what to expect
Get Your Free Case Review
How Does the Car Accident Settlement Process Work?
As a survivor, you must take some precautions to recover from a car accident. One of the most critical is undertaking the insurance claim process. Filing an insurance claim can result in financial coverage that will assist you in reestablishing your financial footing, such as reimbursement for medical expenses and property damage repairs.
Gather Insurance Information
Avvo Clients' Choice Award
Client Choice recognizes those law firms that stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service.
Use the At-Fault Driver's Insurance Company
Work With a Claim’s Adjuster
- Make no recorded statement.
- Make no admissions of guilt or expressions of regret.
- Refrain from declaring that you have no injuries until you have seen a doctor.
- Make no speculation
- Keep the responses brief and straightforward.
- Deny the proposed settlement.
- Consult an attorney prior to agreeing to a deal.